Thursday, August 13, 2009

Closing down

My circumstances have changed at home. I have been running this ministry and blog with hopes to build it up enough that in the next few years I might be able to draw a salary. Well, things didn't go as planned and I am needing to start earning an income sooner than my husband and I had expected. Unfortunately, I can't do both this ministry and work part time as I have a home and two small children to care for. This will be the last giveaway and the blog will be shut down.

Thank you for all of the entries into the giveaways. I have had so much fun doing it and have loved all of the comments.

Marie

1 comments:

HeatherMM said...

Sorry to hear that Marie. Give me a call when you get a chance. To bad you aren't in Shelton anymore. There is a part time job opened that I'll be training someone to do starting in Sept. I'm sure you'll find something in Bremerton. The buisiness woman in you will come out.