Friday, January 16, 2009

Organizing the Stockpile

My stockpile has been growing quite large these past few months that I have been coupon shopping. It was threatening to take over the entire house. So, my husband and I decided to make a small room upstairs into the pantry room. If you haven't decided to start using coupons, these pictures might help you. Keep in mind that I have cut my grocery budget from $400 a month to $200 while building my stockpile. I did not take a picture of my stock of diapers or toilet paper as those are under beds. We have been eating healthier meals as well, I choose not to purchase the food on sale that is bad for us. Always remember, just because you have a coupon doesn't mean you have to use it. (unless it's free of course. Then you can give it to someone who likes it. ) :)














0 comments: