Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shopping at Albertsons

Here is most of my stash from Albertsons today. I spent $56.68 and saved $87.49!
Ground beef, chicken and pork roasts are good deals this week. I cook it all up at once and freeze in meal size portions. It makes it so much easier when I am cooking dinner.
I took my coupons to walmart and spent less than .75 on these kotex and wet ones.....
Albertson's isn't going to let me take their Sunday papers on Monday anymore.... Does anyone know of any cleaver ways of collecting the coupons from the Sunday papers? I am going to ask the ladies in bible study to save them for me and my new good frugal friend.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I love the top picture with your cutie in it:) Great job at Albies!

Azurelee said...

Central Kitsap Reporter, the Saturday Edition, has a lot of coupons in it and it's only .50 I think.

I used to get that and the Kitsap Sun, and the KS has such a tiny coupon section that I stopped getting it.