Sunday, October 19, 2008

I love Walgreens!

I love shopping at my Walgreens! The people there are so nice and there are good deals to be found there too. There is a $2 Pert Plus coupon in the paper today. If you combine it with the sale and in-store coupon you have yourself a very good deal. Here is what I got for $2.23. I also got a $5 Register Reward for my next shopping trip.




I also wanted to show what we had for dinner tonight. It was very simple but very good. I defrosed my hamburger that I had cooked up with some onion from a few weeks ago, put it in the pan and added a big can of crushed tomatoes, a regular can of diced tomatoes, a can of corn with the water, 2 diced potatoes and 2 small zucchinis. I also added some salt and pepper. I simmered it for 20 minutes or so and it was done. I made some wheat biscuits to go with it. It was a very good dinner. The kids even liked it! :)



I am beginning to get some regular readers so I am going to start posting the good deals I see in the local stores around here so the others in the area can find the deals without having to spend a lot of time on it. I seem to find the most good deals at Safeway, Albertsons and Walgreens. If there are stores in the Bremerton area that you have found good deals at, please let me know by adding a comment on this blog so I can add it to the list of good deals that I have found.


1 comments:

Rachael said...

I got the wrong alka-seltzer today...lame! I did get an oral B toothbrush for the RR and lots of Benefiber (I really like that stuff:) so that was good. The dinner looks yummy!