Thursday, October 30, 2008

Target deal for Glade scented oil candles


Yesterday I read on http://www.commonsensewithmoney.com/ that there was a good deal at Target for these candles. So I tried it and it worked. I already had all of the coupons needed so I didn't have to look any farther than my coupon organizer for everything I needed. I had 2 BOGO coupons for the candles, and 2 $2 off coupons. With the sale being $2.50 each for them and you get a $5 Target gift card for buying 4 of them, it was a sweet deal. I paid $1.43 total, including tax, and got a $5 gift card. Plus, the great thing is that these would be perfect Christmas gifts for teachers, neigbors and others that you would just like to give a little something to. I hope some of you can put this deal together too and start building a "gift closet". I have a small closet set aside for wrapping paper, ribbons, and things that I pick up here and there on a good deal that I can use for gifts. It is so nice to know that if I have forgotten a birthday, or just want to give a gift, that I have a stash to choose from in the closet verses going to the store in a pinch and spending a lot more for something.

0 comments: