Monday, November 17, 2008

Making Progress

The picture is just so cute, I had to put it in. She was so tired, she didn't even wait for me to put her to bed.

We had our first board meeting on Saturday. It went very well. We now have a plan for the next steps for our ministry. We have a lot of administrative things to do before we can start fundraising, but I enjoy this kind of work.

We are hopefully going to have a laptop donated to us that we can use for our "portable" needs. So, now we are on the lookout for a regular computer and printer and all of the other things that any other business office would need. So if any of you in the Kitsap Peninsula have any of these items that you are wanting to get rid of, please leave me a comment. All donations are tax-deductible as well.

One of the next items on our agenda is building a website. I will still keep my blog going though. I will link it to the website. So be on the lookout for it! We hope to get it up and running by the first of the year.

I hope all of you have a great week!

Marie

0 comments: