Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tax Exempt Status Update

We received our tax-exempt status letter today! YAY ! I am so excited that I really don't know what to do with myself! We have our first board meeting on the 15th of this month, so we will discuss direction then. Between now and then, I must get a good schedule going at home since I have one in preschool now and the other stays home with me. So, I ask for prayers for the Lord's guidance on getting a good schedule that enables me to properly care for my children and my home as well as make progress with this wonderful new ministry.

I am so thankful that I got a handle on the couponing way of shopping before we started in on the ministry. Now, it doesn't take as long to find the good deals. My stockpile is well established as well so there is less need to do any major shopping anyway.

I hope everyone has a great rest of the day and a great weekend!

Marie

2 comments:

valley view farm said...

Congrats on your tax-exempt-ness. I imagined you all worked very hard to earn that!

I am glad you enjoy my sewing projects. I am certainly no professional but it is one of my favorite hobbies anyway. More to come!

By the way, I live in Poulsbo!! We are practically neighbors!

Anonymous said...

I used to use coupons. Would love to get back into it. Please enter me, thank you